Libraries of Kanazawa City
Anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Kanazawa can borrow books.
Under a special lending agreement, people who live in Hakusan, Kahoku, Tsubata, Uchinada and Nonoichi can also borrow books.
Before You Borrow
- Fill out an application form and present some identification, such as
an alien registration card, a health insurance card, a driver's license, or
a student ID.
- Your library card can be used at Tamagawa Library, Tamagawa Children's Library, Izumino Library, Umimirai Library,
Johoku Branch Library, and Heiwamachi Children's Library.
- Kanazawa Tamagawa Library
2-20 Tamagawa-cho, Kanazawa Ishikawa, JAPAN 920-0863
* Next to Tamagawa Park
- Kanazawa Tamagawa Children's Library
2-2 Tamagawa-cho, Kanazawa Ishikawa, JAPAN 920-0863
- Kanazawa Izumino Library
4-22-22 Izumino-machi,Kanazawa Ishikawa, JAPAN 921-8034
- Kanazawa Umimirai Library
1-1 I Jichu-machi, Kanazawa Ishikawa, JAPAN 920-0341
- Kanazawa Tamagawa Library, Johoku Branch
Johoku Children's Hall, 8-11 Nishi Kosaka-machi, Kanazawa Ishikawa, JAPAN 920-0811
* Near Higashi-Kanazawa Station
- Kanazawa Heiwamachi Children's Library
2-8-7 Heiwa-machi, Kanazawa Ishikawa, JAPAN 921-8105
[ Libraries of Kanazawa City TOP PAGE(Japanese) ]